Thursday, April 28, 2011

FRIENDSTER BLOG (3)

LATELY
(May 19, 2009)

.lately. ive bin out of updates. my diary is very stagnant already. i havent written there since last 2 months i think. oh yeh. but im fortunate i have my planner. it is sort of a shortened diary. the everyday happenings of my life are there.  =D
.lately. i really wanna go somewhere else. yah knw. spend my vacation to the fullest. ive never been out of town for vacation purposes. it has always been here–in the four corners of our house. i wanna go somewhere. somewhere where i could experience life’s diversity. where i could be free. where i could learn on my own. where i could discover new ideas. where i could meet new faces and together we’ll all share our lives to each other. where i could make my DREAMS come true. and where i could be totally HAPPY. IF ONLY MY PARENTS WOULD ALLOW ME TO AND GIVE THEIR TRUST AND SUPPORT TO ME. [kblu nmu unsa. unta madaun njd ni. unta sugtan ku.]
.lately. my heart is wandering. very much wandering. i feel a cut inside so i think it’s hurt. but i dnt want to talk bout it further. it will just create confusions and controversies. let’s put a stop to all of these. START A NEW LIFE. =D
.lately. ive been missing the people who became a big impact in my life. you all knw who you are. if you get this. leave a msg. pls. =D ive been missing you all so badly. yeh. soooo baaaaad. =D
.lately. I WANT TO FIX MY LIFE AND GIVE ITS DIRECTION BACK. for whatever it is. i hope you will all be still there for me. the love care trust support and understanding.
.lately. I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment