Sunday, April 3, 2011

A BLOG POST TO GOD


Dear God,

                Will this sound weird if I write a blog post to you. Well I think not. Like what they say, we can talk to you in many different ways. And this is just one of my ways to, you know, talk to you. You gave us the gift of technology. Why not use it as a means of reaching out to you right? :)

                Uhm, I would like to say sorry for not going to church this week.  Yeah. I can’t even promise that I’ll go to church next week. But I’ll try. It really feels good when I visit your home. It’s really peaceful, tranquil, and you know, I just feel happy whenever I am with you. Maybe this week, Imma try. :)

                But most of all, I really would like to thank you for these past days, for everything that has happened to me, for every trace of blessing I received. I am truly happy for them all.

·         For my all passed grades, my 79 in integral calculus. Very good grades, THANK YOU!
·         For that lunch bonding at kfc with my ECE friends, although we were just few, THANK YOU!
·         For the TRIPOD bonding last March 24, 2011, THANK YOU! Many secrets shared. :)
·         For that March 29, 2011 dinner with kuya at mang inasal robinsons, THANK YOU.
·         For kuya’s surprise house invasion the day after, THANK YOU.
·         For kuya’s pa-epal company last April 1, THANK YOU.
·         For my date with jintot yesterday, yeah jinTOTnid date, THANK YOU!
·         For seeing jipoi yesterday at Victoria, THANK YOU! I really miss her. -__-
·         For that drama drama night I had with debdeb and dash in facebook about our high school moments, THANK YOU!
·         For the long sleeps I have lately, THANK YOU!
·         For the I-can-do-whatever-I-want days, THANK YOU! :)
·         For my F.R.I.E.N.D.S, THANK YOU! :D
·         For my mom, my dad, and my brother, THANK YOU! :D
·         FOR THE HAPPINESS, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :DDD

I still have 2 months to enjoy summer. Help me enjoy it. I want to maximize every second of it, doing stuffs which I can’t basically do when classes will start again. I hope I’ll have a fun, exciting, happy and MEMORABLE summer this year.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN! AND, I LOVE YOU! :DDD


No comments:

Post a Comment