Saturday, March 12, 2011

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS I THANK GOD THAT I'M ALIVE

and i think this post has the longest title. hahaha! i just wanna share here what happened this night. yabee, (sheena. my bestfriend) called me. and it's so cute. why!? she just said, "yabee! kabalo nko mag piano atong kanta sa the classic. paminawa ha?" shocks!!! when she played it, IT MADE ME OH SO CRY! aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!! yabee you're so sweet! you're so cute! it's still you! nothing has changed! and i love it! i love you for that! whoooooooo!!! thank you yabee for making me happy tonight. thank you for sharing with me your new piano piece. sa sunod, ako na turuan mo ha. shocks, naiingit talaga ako. hahaha.

PS
dash and i will try our very best to go on your pinning day. LEZZ HOPE FOR THE BEST. :)

and oh! belated HAPPY CANDLE CAKES DAY TO DASH! it's her 19th birthday yesterday. :)

I LOVE YOU YABEE! I LOVE YOU DASH! I LOVE YOU TRIPOD!!! :DDD

here's a video of the song yabee played to me a while ago. it's entitled more than love. this is in my playlist. i'll never get tired of listening to this. it makes me fall in love over and over again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment