Saturday, March 26, 2011

JEANS

this is one of my favorite poem ever. i do not know but i just find this one perfect, the rhythm and the rhymes. plus this is my first and so far the only poem that is branched out from the "to my santiago" verses. (in case you don't know bout it, check out my post with the same title.) okay i know the title is nowhere to be found in the poem. and it doesn't seem to have any connection at all with the words. haha! but i made this poem when i and my ex broke up. for questions bout his name, ask me. haha! and yeah, i got the title from one of our pictures. i just find that picture sweet even though it's only half body. so there. that's why. i think that was our last sweet picture together.



Jeans

A silent tear I whisper
A soundless scream I cry
Deep inside I remember
That we are meant to say goodbye

Endless nights I think ‘bout you
Sunny days I dream your face
Didn’t picture we’ll end up blue
And soon stop this senseless craze

I wonder if you felt the same
I don’t know if I was a fool
Shouting over your little name
Knowing nothing ‘bout your rules

I believed what you had said
I understood the things you’ve done
But none I thought would wet my bed
Those lies I found made the warmth gone

Maybe it was a game so vain
Wasted chance as I have seen
Two strangers locked in lovers’ chain
This is what we could have been

-May 6, 2008




here's the picture...


sorry. i kinda edited it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment