Saturday, March 26, 2011

NOT MINE

FINALLY! i've found you! actually, this poem should be the one i posted earlier. but i do not know why i had a hard time finding this! RAWR! hahaha. well anyway, here it is. somebody asked me to post some more, so KUYA, here's your request. :)


NOT MINE

My heart does a special beat for you
I don't know if this is wrong or this is true
I don't know if I really have this kind of feeling
Cause I'm still confused, that's why I'm dreaming

But why does my heart act like this?
Why do I get hurt when I see your granted wish?
Is this really love I'm feeling right now?
Maybe yes..... Maybe no.....

Whatever it is, there's only one I can see
Destiny don't want me to love you truly
EVEN IF WE CHANGE THE HANDS OF TIME
EVERYBODY CAN SAY, YOU'RE NOT MINE

-April 25, 2005


the last two lines of this poem are my all time favorite. i use it anytime anywhere when needed. i do not know to whom is this poem dedicated. no records here in my notebook. hmmm. i am guessing, this is for my first love who migrated in tampa, florida. yeah. i guess so. oh my oh my. memories again. :)

AND YOU KUYA! you got what you asked. haha! don't worry, i'll post more soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment