Friday, February 11, 2011

VALENTINES

red day! haha. and for that day, these are the things i always wish for. too sad, it only stays as a wish. it never came true. oh, some of them came true. but that was so long ago already. haha. i'll post some wishes here. these things that make me oh so kilig everytime they pass through my hands. hahaha!

1. WHITE ROSES. i always wanted blue, but too sad, no blue roses here in the philippines.
2. CHOCOLATES. snickers, ferrero rocher, kitkat, hersheys. yeah.
3. CANDIES. skittles!!!!!! im craving for them. haha.
4. CAKES and PASTRIES. brownies. cheesesticks. red ribbon.
5. SONG NUMBER. that kind of love song that will really make me laugh. haha.
6. i forgot the others.
7. now i remember that i don't even care what people will give me,
8. as long as it will SURPRISE me,
9. and it comes really from the HEART. :)
10. BOW.

<3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment