Sunday, February 6, 2011

BREAKEVEN

feel like crying now. i do not even know why. i think i am just carried away by the breakeven song. it's by the script. heard of it before. years ago. but it's just now that the lyrics really sank in my mind. and it's ouch.

i know i shouldn't be talking bout them anymore. but i can't help it. it sucks. they haunt me. okay i know i'm in control of my thoughts but you know, there are just times that you can't stop them from popping out in your brain. rawr.

ralph? i miss him. i really miss him! i daydream him. i dream him at night. i always wish that he would text slash call me one day and say he misses me cause really, i will HUG him!!! oh poor me. poor me.

jake? i just want to ask him what is really the reason behind last dec 23, 2010. i didn't ask him. maybe i deserve an explanation. a clear explanation. maybe not. i do not know! if i ask him now, would it still be valid?! i don't know. honestly? if he'll ask for a second chance now, i will really give it to him! no doubt! no hesitations! poor me again. poor me.

"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathin'. And yeah, I'm fallin' to pieces."


No comments:

Post a Comment