Sunday, February 13, 2011

IF I WERE A BOY

this is what i will do on valentines day IF I WERE A BOY and IF I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND or maybe not a girlfriend, A CRUSH WILL DO.

-- i will ask her friends what is her favorite flower and buy it.
-- i will ask her friends again what is her favorite chocolates and buy it.
-- or maybe i'll just buy a cake instead of chocolates.
-- i will write a poem for her telling her how much i love her.
-- or what if i'll draw her face? that would be cooler! how i wish i'm a good artist.
-- i will sing in front of her in the public. oops! i think i don't have that much guts so i'll just record my voice in a cd singing sweet songs for her.
-- i will make sure she's free for valentines even just for an hour or two. even if we can't have dinner together, at least we can spend quality time together and make the most out of it.
-- i will do all the preparations secretly. i'll make sure she'll have no single idea what my mind is up to.
-- in short, these things will all come as a surprise.
-- in the end, i'll tell her how much i love her by simply saying these words sincerely --- I LOVE YOU.


how sweet! how romantic! i am willing to do these all! ONLY IF, IF ONLY, I AM A BOY. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment