Sunday, June 19, 2011

A BLOG POST TO GOD 4

Dear God,

Sorry if we can't go again to mass this week. Three Sundays I think already that we weren't able to go to church. But I know You are there listening to us. As much as I can, I speak to you in any time, in any place. Even though I am alone speaking to You, I think that could be considered already a church, OUR CHURCH together. We are having a conversation one on one. :)

Thank You God for the love. I feel so much love from You, from my mom, my dad, my brother, and nothing can simply ever replace it. Nothing can beat it.

Thank You for guiding me for the past 8 days of school. Thank You for being with me all the time, in every classroom I go into, in every lesson I hear, in every teacher I meet, in every classmate I talk to, in every assignment I do, in every meeting or commitment I go. Third year is not easy. It is not a joke. We are so bombarded with major subjects plus our schedule is not so friendly too. But still I survive each day. And I cannot do it without You. Thank You so much. :)

God, You know what I feel right now. Everyday I am fighting the temptation of my bed because I know I have to study or scan my notes first. Everyday I am urging myself to wake up immediately so that I won't be late. Everyday I am orienting myself to keep calm and not panic over the requirements that our teachers give us. Everyday, I am balancing my schedule because I still can't catch up with the 30 minutes lunch, activity period breaks, and 8pm dismissal time. Sometimes, I wanna give up already. I admit that. But whenever I see my laptop's wallpaper, whenever I see my phone's wallpaper, I am reminded that I should continue what I am doing. Don't give up. Fight the negative energies. Never think of having a detour again. Make the pathway straight. Little by little, slowly, one step at a time, I know I can finish this. I WILL FINISH THIS.

Help me God. Give me the strength, the courage, the wisdom, the knowledge, the energy I need to continue my journey and surpass all the humps I'll take ahead. I know this is just part of the training for me to become a MORE better person.

Thank You God. I think this is life at its best. Simplicity. Nothing beats the pleasure and comfort of sleeping at night without any worries at all. Calm. Peace of mind. Happiness.

I LOVE YOU! Amen. :')))))

No comments:

Post a Comment