Sunday, June 5, 2011

A BLOG POST TO GOD 3

Dear God,

Hello there! Sorry God if I can't go to church this week. That's why I am writing you again this blog post. It's my way to thank you for all the things that happened to my life this week and for the past weeks.

  • For the hair overhaul (Hahaha! I like this term so much.)
  • For the dinner at Chika-an last Sunday
  • For the many many foods like ice cream, fruit salad, chocolates, siomai, carrot juice, etc.
  • For the enrollment (Thanks that it went well and that I was able to enroll really. It's a tough time for our family today financially. I want to go to school and finish ECE. I really want to. (Please let me.))
  • For the love and happiness I feel, love from my parents and happiness in my surroundings

THANK YOU FOR THESE ALL!

And as school year 2011-2012 starts on Wednesday, help me as I take a new revolution again in my school life. It's a new year, new subjects, new challenges. Help me surpass it all. Help me not to have failing grades. I don't want to fail. I want to pass. I don't want to have that pink form and be in the probationary status. Help me make my parents proud. I am not doing this for them only, this is also for You and for myself. Be with me always. Amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment