Friday, July 23, 2010

KD

maybe, this will be the first time since a year and a half ago that i'll write something about love. yeah yeah yeah. i know it may sound corny, but bahala na. i just want to say something about him in this post. i want to express here what are my real thoughts about him.

kevin jake de guzman magbojos --- the man with the super pasikat braces. hahaha. he first texted me on june 19, 2010. i was even kinda busy that time comforting my co2 friends because they are sort of in a rocky love life road. june 19 was just a normal day for me. well a level up special because i went to sm with dash. it was my first time to go in their condo. then yabee went also. it was like a tripod day again for us since march 11, 2010. so i was super happy. then lola called me that co2 is already waiting for us at penong's matina. dora was going to treat us. it was also timing that dash had to go because her mom and sister is waiting at the parlor and yabee has to go to a party too. so i went to penong's and ate dinner with co2. we went to mts after. there, berna shed tears because of her broken hearted feelings as well as dora released her anger and sadness. then my cellphone rang. it was reeza. she asked if she could give my number to a certain kevin. well i said yes. what was on my mind that time was friendship. nothing else. though i know it may lead to something else but i wasn't expecting anymore. i have been through that in my past and i got sort of a trauma. :))

and so we text. we text. and text. until now we text. haha. yeah day by day, we level up. we open ourselves to each other. we share deep secrets. we tell confessions. we go out together. we talk personally. and other more. all of them we do it slowly. there was even a point where i was still shy to see him personally. yeah maybe it was just a natural reaction. who wouldn't go in that stage?! haha. until now, there is still a part of me that becomes shy whenever i am with him. well, i guess i'll just get used to whatever we have in the next days to come. :))

in the span of 34 days, he told me already that he likes me --- that, if i'm not mistaken, he loves me. he was very open to this even at the start. and me as the recipient of his love, i am expected to have a response, whether it's good or bad. so, what was my response anyway? hahaha. okay call me weird already. i told him, i am not yet ready to engage in any commitment as for the moment. i want to prioritize my studies first and other school responsibilities. though deep inside me, i don't want him to go away. that he is one of the reasons why i wake up early even though i sleep late. that he makes me happy. that i want to know him more, i mean MORE. that he inspires me. that he makes me kilig. that he makes me feel that i really deserved to be loved. that he is slowly taking away the trauma i have. i really like him. and as the days pass, i like him even more. love? i can't say now. it's too early to tell i think. i want that when the day comes i'll tell him that i love him, i am so sure of it, both in mind and heart. :))

5 years. i ended up proposing to him maybe the weirdest thing he has ever heard. haha. i told him to wait for me. wait for me for 5yrs. i know it's too long maybe. but for me it was just right. at least, we will know each other more. we will have the luxury of 5 years to know our strengths and weaknesses and how to handle to each of these. most of all, i wanted this for the purpose of building a strong foundation. i learned during my architecture days that any structure should have a strong foundation so that when any typhoon or earthquake comes, it will not crush down easily. i want to enjoy first our friendship, build a strong foundation out of it, so that when the time comes, we will be lovers and friends at the same time. isn't that cool? and when the time comes that we will ran out of love for each other, at least the friendship is still there. it will be remained. and that's what i'm taking care most. i may lose him as a lover but i don't want to lose him as a friend. :))

so it's like engineering. for five years or more. he told me i am worth the wait. he will really wait for me even if it takes five years or more. as for me, i hope he'll never change. i really hope he can handle it, that he can really wait for five years. rest assured, i am exclusively his. i mean, i won't entertain any suitors anymore. he is my exclusive date. i am reserving myself to him. because i really want that after five years, he will be there asking me if i could be his girlfriend finally. without any doubt, i would surely say yes. hahaha! that is, after five years. as for now, we will first face our books, concentrate on our studies, prioritize each our responsibilities as a student and as a son and daughter to each our parents. after all, what we are doing now is both for us, we are studying so that we will have a bright future ahead. besides, after we graduate and get a stable job, we will have all the time in the world bonding together. :))

bird, thank you for making me happy always. for inspiring me. for loving me. supporting me. caring for me. and most of all understanding me. i hope that you will never really change and that you can really wait for five years. you are the type of a guy who is worth introducing to my parents. soon i will do that. better be ready! :))


AT A CERTAIN SPORTS SHOP.....
(we were looking for the perfect rubber shoes for him. he was planning to buy one.)


ME: kani oh! kay gwapo. gwapo ang color. gwapo pd ang design.
HIM: murag kevin durant mani. ay kevin durant jd diay. oh naay KD.
ME: oh di kni nlng. dba idol man nimo si kevin durant?
HIM: oh kni nlng jd akng paliton kay KD..... Kevin Dinelle.

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment