Saturday, July 10, 2010

FRIENDS

it's like the famous tv show i know. haha. but really, it's what i want to talk about in this post. i just had some realizations yesterday. they needed an outlet so i thought of posting those realizations here. :))

yes, i am a second year ece student now. after 3 years in college, i can now finally say that i am already in second year. we all know what's the story behind this rumble of numbers. i won't tell it here anymore. too redundant. haha. okay back to the topic, i'm in second year. and in this year, i am finally with my fellow ece's. last year, i was an npa. no permanent address. haha! no section. no everything. just me and some other acquaintances. it was like a lonely year for me, though not that much lonely because i found some company too, but still i have those moments when i really feel "friends sick". i long for them so much --- tripod, climsterz, co2, jintotnid, arki buddies, and most of all, my high school friends. i understand that we all have our own things to do and that they are busy that's why i don't disturb them anymore and just wait if they invite me or ask me out. if i'm not mistaken, we only had those fun until sawa moments during sembreak and christmas vacation. yeah. we had laag moments also during school days but it was not as laag to sawa during sembreak and christmas vacation. last summer vacation, i had a bunch of laags with my high school friends, tripod, co2, arki buddies, and jintotnid. it was like a reunion. every moment was just all smiles and laugh and stories from what has happened to our lives already. there were also those reminiscing moments where we remember the crazy things we did back then. so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

when june arrived, i felt kinda sad. it means no more laag to sawa moments again. it will be more or less 5 months of school stuffs. we will all be busy again especially them that they are now in 3rd yr (me still 2nd yr). i thought to myself before, what will happen to me? i mean, it will be a new environment again because i will now be with my fellow ece's. they already spent a year together so for sure they all have some stories to tell with each other. but me? not even a single thing. a fresh new start. adjust again. i was sort of worried if i'm gonna be lonely again this year. whether you believe it or not, i prayed to GOD for 1 whole week before classes started. i prayed that i may find the friends/buddies/company whom i'll be comfortable with and who will also be comfortable with me and who will be with me for the rest of my college life. together we will conquer the obstacles that our course has prepared for us. haha. see?! isn't it fun to have such friends who will be with you through thick and thin? yeah i know. :))

when school officially started, yes it was adjusting time. not like last year though, it was sort of just a little adjusting now. but still, i first felt shy because it's new people again. i was not so open yet because somehow they are strangers to me and i am a stranger to them too. haha. but one thing i thank most?! they were very welcoming. they were friendly enough to ask for my name, ask some stories from me, laugh with me, and most of all, welcome me in their group. they even elected slash appointed me to be their class president. so funny isn't it? haha. they share stories with me. they ask for my opinion. they ask for help. they do things with me. laag moments together. see. it really feels warm. they accepted me for who and what i am. and i thank them all so much for trusting me, for letting me in the ece circle --- the "friends-ship" circle. :))

whatever it is that is happening in us now, a little misunderstanding between three parties i guess, i hope we can all resolve this and have reconciliation in the end. after all, it will be all of us who will be together for the next 4 years. i know each one if us doesn't want any division in our group, in our section, in our "friends-ship" circle.

TRIPOD
CLIMSTERZ
HIGH SCHOOL CHUMS
CO2
JINTOTNID
ARKI BUDDIES
V1
ECE FRIENDS

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment