Tuesday, October 20, 2009

RF

I'm supposed to be in bed right now. I said to myself that I'll sleep early. But I guess, I can't resist the call for posting something again on my blog. I'm lovin' it anyway :))

For this post, it is about someone. He's a HE. Let us call him by the title itself --- RF. I admit. I miss him. You know that feeling when you thought you can "live" without him but just can't. I mean, oh yes we have nothing to do with our lives anymore, no more strings attached, but, I just can't help thinking of him again and again. Maybe, really maybe, I do miss him. We are still friends now. We sometimes go out. We text or even chat. But that's very seldom now. Not like before, we can stay awake just "be" with each other until 4 am. :))

See the difference? Yes. There's really a difference. That is the reason maybe I'm missing him. Sometimes I have the urge already to text him but at the very last minute I chose not to. Maybe that is better for us. We do not have that mutual understanding anymore. No more strings attached as I have said. So maybe that is the best way for us to do. Though I know it's hard for me but I was the one who chose not to. So I should endure the consequences.

I just miss him. There's a part of me that says how I wish that time would happen again --- when we were still so into each other that I can really feel his love and care for me. But I know I can't turn back time anymore. It has already passed. Whatever it is that is in stake for my present, I'll accept it. :))

Now I know. LOVE really makes the world go round. Last year I was so pre-occupied with my plates and drawing stuffs but yet, I still managed to smile and laugh because of him. Now, I have no worries with any plates anymore, yet, I still have to pass through the eye of the needle before I can get my reasons for smiling and laughing. See the difference? But I don't regret anything. He made me so happy those times that it came to a point that I really felt like I was in heaven. :))

It is just that, I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment