Thursday, October 1, 2009

A CUT IN MY HEART

Usually, when you hear phrases like this, you will immediately think of something like a broken heart from a relationship. You know. Things like boyfriend-girlfriend connections. But for me, it's more than that.

Okay. I got a 67 on my algebra exam. It's so sad---SO FRUSTRATING. I know I could have done better---that I have the capacity, but still I didn't meet what was expected. I failed.

I really want to cry. I want to burst into tears and cry my lungs out loud. But I can't. I mean, I choose not to. If I cry now, who will wipe my tears and make it dry? No one.

I saw my bestfriend just this afternoon. I hugged her. My tears almost fell down. But I stopped it when she told me something good has happened to her. I don't want to ruin her moment. I don't want to disturb her happiness. So, I stopped it. I'm enduring the rush of falling tears up to this time.

I want to cry. I really need to talk to someone. Anyone. I wish someone could sew the cut in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment