Sunday, January 27, 2013

RESHUMEY

Will my resume forgive me for not having so much to write on the awards and clubs portion? Been thinking of things lately. But I stay still on where I find happiness.

Yesterday, we had this guidance session. And in that session, we were asked to make a resume draft. I was kinda bothered that I had so little to write on the awards and clubs portion. Really, little.

Recently, I had offers on running for certain positions --- club president, course representative. At first I got interested. But then again, I said no. Why? I thought of my happiness. If I became one of it, I won't be able to sleep that much. I won't be able to study that much. My concentration on my thesis will be divided. Maybe I can't join the basketball team. I won't have so much time with friends. I won't have so much time with my family. I won't have time with the creature who puts a convex curve on my lips.

It's not a sin to be happy, isn't it? I just choose to be happy. I just choose where my heart and mind will have peace. Being a leader is not just about the title or the position. You can be a leader; you can serve the people even if you are just a commoner. Being a good leader means being a good follower.

I hope my resume can forgive me. More importantly, I hope my employer will see more than just the writings on those papers. Most importantly, I hope I will be happy on whatever work I'll have and wherever work I'll go. Hope my colleagues won't be so hard on me. :)

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment