Sunday, December 23, 2012

MY FIRST DAY AFTER THE END OF THE WORLD

They say the world would end on Dec. 21, 2012. I guess I survived. I wouldn't feel happiness now if I didn't, right? :)


Thank you for KFC. Snackbox and spoonfuls. These are way better than Starbucks really. You know how I love gravy so much. :)


Your "damak" fingers. Haha! You have girly fingers than I do. :)


My first time to try spoonfuls. Mango cheescake is more delicious than tiramisu. And yeah I know, you have to put first the crust then the cream then the mango. SKELAN! >:)



IMAX! First time again! Whooooo thank you! It was worth it because it's The Hobbit. Almost 3 hours! I know they say IMAX and 3D have little difference but I prefer IMAX. Really HD and it doesn't cause headaches for me! YEY! Or maybe because you were just there that's why I didn't feel any sickness at all. >:)


MCDO. ALONE. But even though I'm alone, I have never felt so happy. It was the even the highlight of my day. You needed to go home and I understand it. I don't know, but, I was like feeling you were just there in front of me watching me eat all these stuffs. >:)


AND THIS! You really tricked me with this! I am good with busting surprises but I don't know why I hadn't busted your plan! RAWR! Hahaha! It's not for your sister, it was for me ALL ALONG. I HATE YOU! Hahaha! At least you didn't have to guess what size I am and I don't have to go back and exchange this one with another size (in case). >:)

Four years ago, I planned on doing something special on the 22nd day of December but it didn't push through. I didn't know it will happen four years after without me planning at all. Guess they are right. UNPLANNED MOMENTS ARE THE BEST. :)

THANK YOU. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment