Saturday, May 19, 2012

DR. LEXIE GREY

Because I can't get over, really can't get over with Lexie's death, I dedicate this post to her.
Rest in peace my favorite Grey's character. :'(


Mark: I love you.
Lexie: You don't have to say it just because I said it.
Mark: I love you. I love you. I've always been in love with you. I will always be in love with you, which is why you have to stay alive. We can get married. And you'll gonna be an amazing surgeon. We're gonna have 2 or 3 kids.
Lexie: Sophia can have siblings.
Mark: Yeah, a sister and 2 brothers.
Lexie: It's nice.
Mark: We're gonna be happy Lex. You and me, we're gonna have the best life, you and me. We're gonna be so happy so you can't die okay? You can't die cause we're supposed to end up together. We're meant to be.
Lexie: Meant to be.

*cries*


No comments:

Post a Comment