Saturday, December 17, 2011

I PROMISED YOU TO MAKE ONE SO HERE IT GOES

this will be the start of long titled blog entries! bwahahaha! K. do i sound like an evil witch laughing? no right? hahahaha! so i'll stop with that thing already. i am no evil so i don't know how to laugh evilly. hehe.

this post is for a long lost friend slash classmate slash boyfie. CHOS! hahahaha! he's not my boyfriend or what. but i do consider him a special person in my life, a very special part of my high school life. without him, high school would not be that much fun i think. you know, something would be missing. most of all, third year prom would not be perfect if i haven't met him. (chos chos again! hahaha!)

we had a series of text sessions last month, november, yeah. until december actually. but it just stopped recently. i became busy studying for my exams. i think he got busy too in his exams and duties. :) during those text thingy sessions, he mentioned about blogs, and he asked me if i do blogging, and that if i could blog about him. WOAH. hahahaha! i was shocked but then i just laughed bout it. i said sure but i'll do it on december since i had so much school stuffs to do back then. and now it's december, so here's my promise, PAK. :)

PAK, as what we call each other (it's a shorter form of PAKNER. it rooted from the word PARTNER. i just don't know where the term PAK came from. can't remember i think. haha!), was my classmate in 3rd year high school. YES i admit i had a crush on him then. why? because he's chinito! hahahaha! you know me. i melt whenever there is a chinito boy in front of me. haha! yeah yeah. we became groupmates and the rest was history. chos! hahahaha! naaaaah. there are these things (with him, about him) that made a mark in me that i can't forget. never. ever.

he was the first boy that i had the courage to ask if he could be my prom partner. 
he was the first boy that i held his hand, his right hand specifically in public.
he was the first boy that i spent whole night and dawn just texting. the reason of my late night sleeps.
he was the first boy that i had this NICKNAME CALLING thingy. we first called each other, TITO and TITA before PAKNER and PAK came.
he was the first boy that i kissed on the cheek.
he was the first boy that i felt i was loved back and i think i loved him too. i think? yeah. ey no. i really loved him. really? did i? hahahaha! i don't know. i'm not sure. all i know is that i enjoy everything with him, because of him, and about him. i was happy doing things knowing that i have a TITO, a PAKNER on the sidelines supporting me.

but those were all in the past. i mean, we were like 14 or 15 years old back then. so young. everything changes. but you know, these things will forever live in me. they belong to those that i will treasure and cherish forever.

PAK! oh ha! as i promised! i made a blog about you. sorry it's too emote emote. hahaha! well you can ignore the emote things. i bet you don't remember those that i mentioned above anymore. hahaha! it's okay. what matters most is that, we remain pakners until now. and we will remain pakners forever! hahahahahaha!

PS
i still have the winnie the pooh stuff toy you gave me last 3rd year christmas party. i hung it on my bedroom wall so that i can see it everyday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment