Thursday, May 26, 2011

THEN AND NOW

It was 8 years ago when I first had a crush on you
I was only 5 when my sky turned into blue
You made me open my heart for you
Even though at that time I am still 7 minus 2


I was only a kid when I first saw your face
I was sitting on a chair feeling out of place
I never thought we'd be classmates on that year
Cause it was only my first day, still shy and with fear


Years had passed, we were separated apart
You and I went to someone's heart
I have my own, you have yours too
But still I finish seeing myself in you


Now I'm here, the chance is in me
I have said it to in front of everybody
But I don't know if you took it seriously
What's important is, I have faced the reality


So if someone will ask you about my feelings
You know already the answer to that thing
I know you're not numb to feel it in me
And I know you're a friend who can understand me


To a person I call JB. That day when I shouted inside our classroom in front of our classmates that I have a crush on you, I meant it. It's just so sad you lost the bookmark I gave to you. Meant it or not, bottomline is you lost it. That just means, let's forget about it. Let's forget about everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment